Christmas Treats for You!
The Paradigm team is enjoying a well-deserved holiday break. So I’ll use the excuse to treat you to something special.
Consider it a thank you for being part of our growing family.
What follows is a front-row seat to our top stories of the year… and a preview of an upcoming event — our last surprise of the year.
Let’s kick it off with our can’t-miss write-ups and presentations of 2023…
Your Top Stories & Analysis 2023:
Our team puts out dozens, even hundreds, of stories every week.
And the Paradigm Press Concierge Letter highlights the best ones for you — including ones that had been behind a paywall. I personally unlock them for you so you stay ahead of the pack.
But today I’m doing something different… sharing the top five stories from 2023 that will still be relevant going into the New Year.
Here they are, in no particular order:
- "Ukraine Is Losing and the U.S. Doesn’t Care" (The Situation Report With Jim Rickards, Jim Rickards): Congress left for the holidays without sending any new aid to Ukraine. But as Byron said during our 7 Predictions Summit, U.S. weapons are just delaying the inevitable. Even before that, Jim was telling his Situation Report readers what was really happening in Eastern Europe. I unlocked this honest assessment for you. And with the end of the war possibly in sight, I think it’s important to review how we got here.
- “Investment Outlook 2024: The Ultimate Portfolio Protection in a Volatile Market” (Lifetime Income Report, Zach Scheidt): Given everything that’s going on right now, it’s surprising how optimistic investors seem to be about 2024. Zach doesn’t share the same enthusiasm. So in November, he told his Lifetime Income Report readers about a relatively safe bet in a world of wild cards. This stock could deliver income and capital gains for years to come, which is why I originally unlocked Zach’s story for you. And it’s been trading sideways since then, meaning you still have a chance to get in at a great price.
- “Our World Is in Turmoil, so De-Risk!” (Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence, Byron King): The world was shocked when Hamas attacked Israel back in October. Israel is still retaliating… and the conflict has stretched to include commercial shipping in the Red Sea. About a month after the fighting began, Byron shared his military perspective with Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence readers — starting with his personal experiences in the Middle East. I unlocked his analysis for you, which has proven to be spot-on. That makes Byron’s specific recommendations more important than ever.
- “Hype Cycle Alert: Play This Biotech Breakout for Big Gains" (Technology Profits Confidential Pro, Ray Blanco): Last week saw some major drugmaker acquisitions, including Polaris Group buying out Genovior Biotech and Bristol Myers Squibb (BMY) offering $14 billion for Karuna Therapeutics (KRTX). So it’s a good time to revisit Ray’s “Hype Cycle Alert” for Technology Profits Confidential Pro readers that I unlocked back in June. It profiles a company that’s working on treatments that might catch the attention of larger biotechs — and it’s still trading at a good price.
- “The AI Truth Story” (Altucher’s Investment Network, James Altucher): There’s no question artificial intelligence (AI) will revolutionize entire industries. But in August, James warned his Investment Network readers that many of the claims he’s hearing are just empty promises. So he sat down with a verified expert in the field for an honest take on the real possibilities and limitations of AI. They also discussed how the technology could actually enhance your life. And with the AI story set to continue dominating Wall Street in 2024, I feel this unlocked interview is worth revisiting.
Did your favorite story make the list? If not, let me know at email@example.com.
Also watch out for another special message from me on Monday, Jan. 1!